Here at littlebeam Nursing Pillows, we know that the chaos of having to travel with a newborn can be daunting, so we wanted to help. We’ve decided to create a quick holiday travel list of things every parent will need! Of course, we suggest you bring your littlebeam Nursing Pillow with you wherever you travel. It’s compact, lightweight, and can fit in your diaper bag for easy access, making it the perfect travel pillow for all parents. To top it all off, The littlebeam Nursing Pillow was created by nurse practitioner and IBCLC, Kathy McCue, with travel in mind. No holiday travel list would be complete without one, so be sure to check them out!
Now let’s get started with a complete version of our newborn packing list:
- Diaper bag
- littlebeam Nursing Pillow
- Breastmilk or formula
- Bibs and napkins
- Diaper creams/ointment
- Baby medication and first-aid kit
- Travel size hand sanitizer
- Baby toys
Some things to keep in mind when you decide to travel with a newborn:
- Keep in mind how you’re going to travel and prepare properly. For example, be sure to plan rest stops if you are driving a car. Or plan around whether you will have a window or aisle seat if you are flying or traveling by train. Being aware of any possible adjustments you may need to make can save you a future headache!
- Start packing at least a few days before you travel. This will make sure you have time to pack anything extra that pops into your mind and you’ll avoid the havoc that comes with last-minute packing.
- Make sure you and everyone else traveling have all of the proper tickets and travel documents. No one likes waiting longer than they have to when trying to board a flight, so save yourself the hassle and have everything ready to go.
- Don’t forget about yourself! In all the hectic moments in looking through and organizing your newborn packing list, it’s easy to forget about yourself and your needs. Be sure to pack everything you need to be comfortable during the trip!
It doesn’t always have to be a frantic event when you travel with a newborn during the holidays! With proper preparation, you can be the master of holiday travel and become everyone’s hero. Did we leave anything off the list that you always bring? Let us know on our Facebook page!